Auditing and financial reporting
• Annual and consolidated financial statement audits
• Special audits and other assurance services
• Other business audit services
• Annual and consolidated financial statement preparation
• Financial, asset and payroll accounting
Auditing: Identifying risks and opportunities.
Financial reporting, transparency and risk management requirements have become increasingly stringent, and auditing today involves far more than examining and verifying annual financial statements. Other key aspects include providing accurate and appropriate information to management and shareholders as well as the identification of existing risks in the business itself and in the operating environment. The outcome of our work is therefore not solely verification that your financial reporting is in order. You also receive suggestions for improvement of your accounting system and valuable information on tax and corporate structuring possibilities or options for fine-tuning your business.